GT Home 310: Compact, inflatable awning for motorhomes & caravans
The GT Home 310 is the compact, inflatable awning variant for motorhomes and caravans in the GentleTent Home family. Developed on multiple customer requests, the GT Home 310 offers two things: enough space despite compact packing dimensions.
The GT Home 310 was developed on multiple customer request. The compact, inflatable awning for motorhomes & caravans is a bit slimmer in comparison to the other GT Home models and therefore uses less space at the pitch. Nevertheless, it offers enough space with an impressive sense of space for well-being and living. Barbecue, sofa and table – it has space for everything.
Thanks to the innovative Airtent technology, the awning has no slopes, bars or sloping corners.
The high-quality tent fabric All Season Touring by TenCate in combination with generous window and ventilation openings ensures an outstanding indoor climate.
During construction, the awning piping is first connected to the vehicle via an awning rail or marquise. Thereafter, the tent is inflated – using an electric pump – within a very short time in a single inflation process. Three air tubes in the roof area and two on the side bring the tent in its free-standing form. Finally, the awning is adjusted in front of the vehicle and the awning piping and the integrated car connection of the awning are connected with a zipper.
The front of the awning has a door, can be completely or partially rolled up. With the help of telescopic poles, the front of the tent can also be used as a canopy.
Loops in the front area allow an excellent bracing using storm rope in severe weather. In contrast, when hot, the relief valves protect the hoses from excessive air pressure.
Additionally a back wall or tent wall is available. The GT Seal Tube, the smart wind protection for the vehicle bottom, makes the add-on offer perfect.
Benefits of the GT Home 310:
- compact, but still extremely spacious with a pleasant sense of space
- the entire tent area can be used because it requires no supports inside the tent
- only 19kg weight
- small pack size
- simple & fast setup in a few minutes
- high quality UV stable and durable materials
- Device for storm band in case of severe weather and overpressure valves in the hoses for hot temperatures
Tent material: TenCate All Season Touring | High breathability & UV resistance
Outer Tube: Cordura | Highly durable & abrasion-proof material
- Inner dimensions: 310cm x 257cm
- External dimensions: 350cm x 267cm
- High front: 203cm – 215cm
- High Back (Bottom of the tube – important for opening the doors!)): 244cm – 252cm
- High Back (Top of the tube): 270cm
- Connection heights – Scope with Car-Connection (sewn at the top of the tube): 240cm – 300cm
60cm x 62cm x 35cm
Possible awning piping thicknesses of your choice
- 5,5 mm Keder
- 7,5 mm Keder
GT Home 310 of your choice, tent pegs, guy lines, GT double-action hand pump