GT Box: Small & flexible, inflatable awning for car, van & motorhome
The GT Box system is the all-rounder within the GentleTent awning family. The biggest benefit of the GT Box lies in its great flexibility.
The GT Box is
- freely configurable,
- it has two docking options: laterally or with the rear and
- it is suitable for various types of vehicules, such as cars, vans, motorhomes & caravans
The GT Box is especially popular among campers, who are on the road a lot and therefore looking for a small awning to cook in, which does not only serve as room extension, but can also be setup and dismantled easily.
How can the awning be used in a flexible way?
The GT Box is unique in its flexible usability. It can be connected with the vehicle in both ways: at its rear or at its side. The GT Box is suitable for cars, vans, motorhomes and caravans.
This is due to its two docking-options on the high or low side of the awning. While it can be connected with cars and vans its low side, the higher side of the GT Box serves as connection for motor homes and caravans.
Integrated car-connection with selectable size of the awning piping
The Car-Connection, including the awning piping, which is needed to connect the vehicle with the GT Box, is integrated on both sides. The zippable awning piping enables an uncomplicated setup and dismantling process. It can be chosen among an awning piping size of 5,5mm, 7,5mm or 8,5mm.
Freestanding & fully sealable
Due to its unique technology, the awning can also be used freestanding. While the car is used for excursions or shopping trips, the GT Box can be left on the campsite and can be completely sealed. A support tube on top of the tent provides additional stability.
Front Wall & Back Wall of the inflatable awning GT Box
Front Wall and Back Wall of the awning are included in the complete set of the GT Box. Front and Back Wall are fixedly attached to the awning. By opening the zipper at the side, the Front or Back Wall can be rolled up. Both sides of the GT Box come with a door.
Window, door & ventilation openings of the awning, front & back wall
The GT Box is equipped with two big windows on both sides, that come with a mosquito net. The Front Wall, as well as the Back Wall do have a door and a big window with window foil. All the windows can be covered either by closing the zipper, or by using a grey curtain, that can be found in the storage bag attached at the bottom of the window.
To guarantee the full functionality of the brilliant GT Box, the Front Wall, as well as the Back Wall are equipped with a door. The doors can be opened with a zipper and can be rolled away to the side.
Benefits of the GT Box
- Suitable for various types of vehicles
- Two docking options: laterally or with the rear
- Fully sealable
- High quality UV stable and durable materials
- Low weight & small pack size
- Easy & fast assembly & disassembly in a few minutes
- Device for storm band in case of severe weather and overpressure valves in the hoses for hot temperatures
- Two doors
Expandable with a tent floor
The GT Box is expandable with the GT Box Tent Floor, which can be ordered as Add-on. The tent floor is made from fibre reinforced PVC and helps to prevent water entry, by being bent upwards on its ends. Through loops, that are fixed on the GT Box, the tent floor can be firmly connected to the awning.
Additionally we recommend the following add-ons:
- The GT Master Pump (230 V) or the GT Electrical Pump Big (12V)
- The GT Seal Tube as wind protection for the vehicle bottom
- Inflatable air sofas such as the GT Air Sofa 1, GT Air Sofa 2 or the GT Air Sofa 3
Tent material: Polycotton | High breathability & UV resistance
Outer Tube: Double Ripstop | Highly durable & abrasion-proof material
Measurements of the GT Box
- External dimensions: 278cm x 254cm
- Inner dimensions: 238cm x 244cm
- Height front: 234cm – 243cm
- Connection heights front- scope with car-connection (sewn at the top of the tube): 190cm – 280cm
- Height back: 193cm – 204cm
- Connection heights back – scope with car-connection (sewn at the top of the tube): 155cm – 236cm
- Narrowest car to connect back: 138cm
60cm x 50cm 30cm
GT Box, tent pegs, guy lines, GT Double-Action Hand Pump
GT Box Tent Floor