Aluminium Tent Peg (Y-PEG)
The Y-shaped aluminium tent peg is suitable for meadows, earth-grounds or sandy soils. Thanks to its shape, it can be fixed tightly in the ground and provides stability for camping tents, awnings, sun sails or camping furniture.
The stainless aluminium construction ensures a light weight of about 10 g per unit. The practical loop can be used to fix the tent to the tent peg and makes it easier to pull it out. The notch at the top of the tent peg offers additional stability for guy ropes.
The aluminium tent peg has a length of 17 cm and a diameter of 1,2 cm.
Advntages of the aluminium tent peg
- practical loop for pulling out the tent peg
- extremely light in weight
- ideal to stabilize camping tents, sofas and awnings on windy days
- perfectly suitable for meadows, earth-grounds and sandy soils
- easily recognisable due to its striking colour
Note: Not suitable for extremely hard grounds.
Included in the scope of delivery
Aluminium tent pegs in the ordered quantity
Starting from a quantity of 8 pieces, the tent pegs come in a pack bag
Product Details: Aluminium Tent Pegs
- Length: 18 cm
- Diameter: ø 1,2 cm
Weight per unit
approx. 10 g